Mark Louis Greenwald is board certified in employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1997.
- Phone: (210) 694-4371
- Cell: (210) 789-6100
Education & Qualifications
B.A., Brooklyn College, City University of New York, 1978.
J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1985. Admitted in Texas 1985. Admitted in Alaska 2007.
Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization 1997
Admitted to practice in Federal Court: All Districts of Texas; Northern District of Georgia; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; United States Court of Claims, and the United States Supreme Court.
Past Chair, Law Office Management Committee, State Bar of Texas.
Past Chair, Panel 10-B-2 of the Grievance Committee, State Bar of Texas.
Past Special Counsel, Commission on Lawyer Discipline, State Bar of Texas
Past Special Counsel, Commission on Judicial Conduct
Committee Member, State Bar of Texas, CLE Committee
- M. Greenwald and S. Williams. When Witnesses Think Too Much. Social Action and the Law, May 1975. Vol. 1 (also presented at Eastern Psychology Association).
- M. Greenwald. Photographs. Scientific American, February 1974. pp. 28-29.
- M. Greenwald, R. Buckhout , and D. Katz. Eyewitness Behavior In Black and White. Social Action and the Law, January 1976. Vol. II (also presented at American Psychological Association, 1976).
- J. Edwards and M. Greenwald. Perceived Ethicality And Valued Psychological Research as a Function of its Costs and Benefits. Presented at American Psychological Association, August 1977.
- M. Greenwald and L. Wisdom. State and Community Cooperation in Addict Offender Treatment: Two Years Later. Presented at National Institute of Drug Abuse, April 1978.
- R. Buchout and M. Greenwald. Witness Psychology. Center for Responsive Psychology Technical Report; CR 45, April 1979.
- M. Greenwald. Rahway. Social Action and The Law, August 1979. Vol V.
- R. Buckhout and M. Greenwald. Witness Psychology. Scientific and Expert Evidence, Practicing Law Institute, New York: 1981.
- M. Greenwald and J. Hardt. Dialing for Dollars, How to Aid Your Client with Capital Formation. State Bar of Texas, Formation and Dissolution of Texas Business Organizations, September 1989.
- M. Greenwald and C. Houlihan. Mechanics and Materialmans Liens. State Bar of Texas, Advanced Creditors Rights Course, April 1990.
- State Bar of Texas, Formation and Dissolution of Texas Business Organizations. September 1989.
- State Bar of Texas, Practical Considerations in a Changing Real Estate Market. February 1989.
- State Bar of Texas, Basic Practice Skills Course. March 1988, San Antonio, Texas.
- Moderator, State Bar of Texas, Productive Law Practice Management Course, 1995.
- M. Greenwald, R. Buckhout and D. Katz. Eyewitness Behavior in Black and White. Social Action and the Law, January 1976, Vol. II (also presented at the Eastern Psychological Association, August 1977).
- State and Community Cooperation in Addict Offender Treatment: Two Years Later. presented by M. Greenwald and L. Wisdom at National Institute of Drug Abuse, April 1978.
- M. Greenwald. Law Office Automation. State Bar of Texas, Perfecting Your Practice Course, Annual Convention, Houston, Texas, 1997.
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Ethics Update. April 10, 1997.
- M. Greenwald and S. Greenwald Doland Case Makes It Tougher for Governments to Take Land. San Antonio Business Journal, September 16, 1994.
- M. Greenwald. Analyzing Potential Legal Malpractice Claims. San Antonio Lawyer, Vol. 2, No. 4, Winter 1994-95.
- M. Greenwald. Abacus Adds a Plus. Law Office Computing, Vol. 5, No. 6, December 1996.
- M. Greenwald. Intellectual Property Malpractice Issues for New IP Attorneys, State Bar of Texas, Intellectual Property Law Institute, March 1998.
- M. Greenwald. Hazards on the Digital Frontier, State Bar of Texas, What Attorneys Should Know About the Internet, April & May 1998.
- National Employment Lawyers Association, San Antonio Chapter, 8th Annual Seminar How to Make Money Practicing Employment Law Ethically June 6, 2003
- Federal Bar Association, Can a Judge Say That?-Judicial Free Speech Issues. San Antonio, Texas, January 14, 2004
- American Bar Association, Ethical Considerations in Public Sector Law Panelist, San Antonio, Texas, February 6, 2004
- Bar Tech, Dallas, November 2006 Digital Communications
- Advanced Intellectual Property Course-Annual Convention, E-Discovery, New Rules and Challenges San Antonio, June 2007
- Law Practice Management Section, State Bar of Texas, Perfecting Your Practice, Planning Committee and Presenter, February 2009
- Former Deputy Section Chief, Resolution Trust Corporation, Professional Liability Section, Dallas, Texas.
- Manager and original member of National Jury Project, New York City.
- Manager and Co-Director of Center for Responsive Psychology, New York City. Co-Editor of Social Action and the Law.
- Former Bexar County, Texas Assistant Criminal District Attorney.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2007-2012 – A Woodward White, Inc. Service
- A-v RATED Preeminant by the Martindale Hubble.
- Named Texas Super lawyer by Thomson Routers Service 2003-2013.
- H.R. 191 Honored him with a resolution thanking and congratulating him for his pro bono work by serving as special council to the State Commission on Judicial Conduct.
- Named local Super lawyers, by San Antonio Monthly Magazine in 2004-2012. Also named in Best Lawyers in San Antonio in SA Scene Magazine 2103.
- Practice in focused upon Business Law, Business litigation, Legal Malpractice law, and Employment Law.
- Married to Sharon Scharff Greenwald, a San Antonio Commercial Real Estate lawyer, since 1982. Two children. Hobbies include playing guitar with his local Rock and Roll band Septic Shock., singing with the Jazz Band Merchants of Jazz, and doing community religious activities.