Sharon Scharff Greenwald is board certified in commercial real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1987.
- Phone: (210) 694-4371
- Cell: (210) 685-2297
Education & Qualifications
University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
J.D. received: August 1982 (Honors)
Honors: Phi Delta Phi Fraternity, Urban Law Review
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
B.A. with Highest Honors, December 1978
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Dean’s List 1975-1978, College Scholar 1978,
Alpha Kappa Delta Sociology Honor Society, Alpha Lambda Delta Freshman Honor Society
Legal Membership and Honors
- Licensed by Supreme Court of Texas: November, 1982
- Membership: Texas Bar Association; San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization: BOARD CERTIFIED (since 1987) – Commercial Real
- Member, College of Real Estate Attorneys (membership selected by peer committee of board certified real estate attorneys appointed by State Bar of Texas)
- Texas Super Lawyer designation for commercial real estate representation: 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012- Business Addition (5% of all Texas attorneys receive this designation each year by Thomson Routers Service which started this designation process in 2002 by legal peer review)
- San Antonio’s Best Lawyers published in Scene SA Monthly for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Licensed Real Estate Broker by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- Sharon Scharff, A Perspective on Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management in Texas (Austin, Texas: Politech, 1981), D.O.E. subcontract #K-1959.
- Sharon Scharff, et al., Development of a Low-Level Radioactive Waste Program in Texas: A Case Study (Austin, Texas: Politech, 1981), D.O.E. subcontract #K-7667.
- Sharon Scharff Greenwald, Practical Considerations in a Changing Real Estate Market, State Bar of Texas, 1989.
- Sharon Scharff Greenwald, Loan Commitment Letters: Pros and Cons, University of Texas Mortgage Lending Institute, 2000.
- City of San Antonio Appointment to the Affirmative Action Advisory Committee 2011 to present
- Board Director and Executive Committee Member of the Patient Institute, a 504 nonprofit organization empowering patients and care givers to navigate through the healthcare system
- HOA director of the Las Palmas Homeowners Association
- Holocaust Speaker addressing students regarding the Holocaust at the Holocaust Museum in San Antonio, Texas